Thursday, April 20, 2006

Bubble Chasing!

Regardless of how bad I felt today, I just had to go out and take a picture of this. I let Creighton stay home today because I thought he was getting sick. Well, it turns out that he wasn't (so far) and he wanted to go out to play. So he went out and I checked on him from the window. When I saw this I just couldn't resist a picture. He was blowing bubbles and the puppies were having a BLAST chasing them! Creighton was squealing as he watched them take off trying to catch the bubbles that were quickly blowing away. Each time the bubbles were gone, they would run back and wait for him to blow some more. Lizzie even went to get him another wand so he could blow twice as many! It was a cute scene. Wish I was able to enjoy it more, but it's been a rough day. Think I am on the mend now though. YAH! Posted by Picasa

No comments: