Thursday, April 20, 2006

My top 10

OK, Jody...Here it is...I don't know if I can compete with your's and Cassie's :)

Top 10 things I am loving lately...
1. Lysol Disinfectant Spray :).
2. Grammas that can take grandkids to soccer and get them supper when mom is down and out.
3. Puppies that entertain kids.
4. Not having to buy diapers when I go to Wal-Mart anymore.
5. My clothesline--loving my line-dried sheets.
6. A blog that encourages me to write down little tidbits of my kids' lives that I would otherwise never do and therefore probably not remember.
7. Dinners by the Dozen
8. TIVO
9. That I have a month to go before swim suit season officially begins
10. Snuggling freshly bathed kids before bed. That's what I'm going to do right now :)

3 comments:

jody said...

Excellent, Heather. I love all those things, too! Except the TIVO--although I know I would love it if I had it. And the puppies...they're cute, but I can't handle one more thing that poops. Don't you feel better?

Cassie said...

hey...i love those, too! makes me want to tweek my list a little. do pull-ups count as diapers??

Heather said...

You would LOVE TIVO. I never watch anything when it is actually on. I watch everything commercial free then I can watch 2 shows in the time it normally takes to watch one! And, you do need a puppy--they are worth all of the poop they produce! I do feel better now. Whew, long couple of days--pray that my kids stay healthy! And pull-ups count as diapers--even worse they are more expensive and you get less of them :) Glad I am only having to buy various character underwear now!