Friday, April 21, 2006

Just Hold Me

He is just so sweet and so cute and so everything.

Yesterday when he got up from nap our conversation went something like this:

Mom: Do you want to go downstairs?
Creighton: No.
Mom: Do you want to watch a movie in sissy's room?
Creighton: No.
Mom: Do you want to sit on my bed while I fold laundry?
Creighton: No.
Mom: Creighton, what do you want to do?
Creighton: I just want to hold you, mommy.

And, I just want to hold you too Creighton. I know that these days are numbered and I so cherish every moment that I just get to hold my baby boy. Who is so close to not being my baby boy and not wanting held and not needing his mom for much. I already mourn the day he becomes a "big" boy. It's just too close. Oh, how he melts my heart.....

6 comments:

Eric and Pam said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jody said...

He sure loves his mommy. That is awesome.
Don't blink because soon he will be hugging you to go off to college.
Oh Sorry, don't cry.
Just enjoy the day.

Heather said...

He is definately a momma's boy. I felt terrible Weds. night--he cried himself to sleep because his dad put him to bed. And today, he wouldn't let his dad get him dressed, or help him with his shoes etc, etc, etc. Sometimes it's great and sometimes not so great!

(before I know it, he will be heading off to sell CD's to make money for our family :-) JUST JOKING!!!:) (for those of you who don't read Jody's blog--just forget it--previous post humor)

Heather said...

and jody--why do you keep deleting comments?? :) (by the way I got my trash cans at work now...hee heee!)

Eric and Pam said...

i keep posting under soulates...I'm an idiot.

Heather said...

you're not an idiot. I'll know who it is even if it is under soulates :)