Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Crazy Days

It's been a hectic couple of days for me. I really don't even have much to say today, but I didn't want anyone thinking I had abandoned my blog :) Yesterday, Greg picked up the kids from daycare and took them home to play outside. I had a girls night out--dinner with some friends. (It was a good time and fun to visit, but the dinner haunted me all night--it was torturous!) My day started very early after being up most of the night tending to my stomach issues. And of course, I am putting in a 12 hour day at work today--meetings until about 8pm tonight. Greg has a meeting tonight too so the kids are getting shuffled around. They are used to it and don't mind too much as long as one of us is home to get them to bed. So nothing too exciting here, just busy. Friday is not a holiday for me, but I took it off as a vacation day. Can't wait to just spend the day with the kids. Unfortunately the nice weather is not supposed to hang on until Friday. We'll hope the weatherman is wrong!

2 comments:

jody said...

what did you eat?! :-)

Heather said...

We went to a Mexican restaurant. None of us (5) liked our food, one lady couldn't even eat hers it was so bad and I found out this morning that one of the other ladies had gotten sick too. Don't think we'll be going back there :)