Tuesday, April 25, 2006

It's HERE!!!

I have never been so excited about getting a book in my life! The ever so resourceful Jody and Pam set up an online book club/discussion blogspot where we all read the current book of choice and then "chat" about it online(in our underwear if we want to, right Pam?! :)) My book finally arrived so I can get started tonight. And I can't wait! The book is The Radical Reformission, by Mark Driscoll and I believe this book is going to evoke some great discussion.

I was negligent in posting an invite on my blog, but if anyone wants to join us the site is soulates.blogspot.com. Soulates - Strengthening the Core. Check it out.

So this is a great excuse to abandon my physical core and work harder on my inner core which means more than my physical self ever will. OK-so I can't abandon my physical self completely, but who has time for exercise when there are pages to be read!

2 comments:

Eric and Pam said...

oh good. enjoy. Let us know on soulates what your first impressions are.

Eric and Pam said...

WAHOOO!!!! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the book Heather!!! AND - you can be in your underwear OR birthday suit. It's all good. It's the ultimate club! :)