Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Words I Love To Hear....

Creighton is very good at knowing when he has pushed me just a little too far. He is very quick to redeem himself with an "I love you", You're my best friend", a hug and a kiss, etc. He is just an irrisistable little lovebug no matter the circumstance--even if he is trying to avoid trouble!

He was very tired tonight, but suprisingly didn't get crabby. At about 7:45, he had already had his bath and I was drying Colby's hair. He came into the bathroom and yelled over the sound of the dryer "Mommy, will you PLEASE come put me to BED!" He had already been laying in bed, lights out, blankets and animals in place and was waiting for me to tuck him in. Now those are the words I LOVE to hear!!

So thankful that my kids look forward to their beds at the end of a long day just as much as I do. Posted by Picasa

No comments: