Thursday, April 27, 2006

Just for fun--
1. FIRST NAME? heather

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? don't think so

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? I think at the movie 8 below, it was very sad, but good movie

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? when I try to write nicely I can, but it takes effort--a true lefty!

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? don't really care for any of it too much--I prefer a PB&J

6. KIDS? two - one of each brand

7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? sure

8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? not really--only what I do here

9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? sometimes

10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? no

11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? absolutely...my husband would prefer I not do anything like that...I tried when we were in the Dells-he said no.

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? lucky charms

13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? no--try not to buy shoes with ties

14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? yes

15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? french vanilla

16. SHOE SIZE? 9

17. RED OR PINK? neither

18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? where do I start????

19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Grampa K.--especially last Saturday night when I grilled
and had strawberry shortcake.

20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? I like reading these a whole lot more than filling it out! I don't expect anyone else to do it.

21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING? blue pants, brown shoes

22. LAST THING YOU ATE? handful of MM's from the candy jar at work--nice breakfast,eh?

23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? multiple phone conversations that my co-workers are on.

24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Magenta--that's Colby's favorite anyway...

25. FAVORITE SMELL? line-dried sheets

26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? who knows--some lady calling the office to see what time Elvis was going to be at Pearl City Station

27. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? their hair

28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? yes

29. FAVORITE DRINK? diet pepsi

30. FAVORITE SPORT? to play - volleyball to watch-basketball

31. HAIR COLOR? multiple colors--some brown, red and blond--next week that may be different

32. EYE COLOR? blue

33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? when I'm not too lazy to put them in--usually just go with the
ugly old glasses.

34. FAVORITE FOOD?Mexican

35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? happy

36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Dreamer

37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? light blue

38. SUMMER OR WINTER? summer

39. HUGS OR KISSES? depends on who from!

40. FAVORITE DESSERT? pineapple upside down cake or apple crisp

41. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? who knows

42. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? doesn't matter

43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? The Radical Reformission

44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? nothing

45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? ok-I have to admit it...Sex and the City...I
don't have satellite in my bedroom and it was the only thing on when I couldn't sleep!

46. FAVORITE SOUNDS? my kids voices--most of the time

47. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? rolling stones

48. THE FURTHEST YOU BEEN FROM HOME? negril, jamaica

49. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? no

50. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? October 27th Iowa City

51. WHAT CONDITION ARE YOUR HANDS AND FEET IN? very, very dry, but tan!

52. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE AUTHOR? no one in particular

Whew, done.....

3 comments:

Cassie said...

HEY! you and lani share a birthday! see all the fun things you learn from these...

Heather said...

YEAH! Maybe her and I can have a party!

jody said...

nicely done, heather. Thank you for participating. :-)