Thursday, April 27, 2006

A sickie in the house

Now Creighton is sick. His daycare called at noon and said he was puking. It is such a long ride home with a sick kid in the car. Thankfully, he made it home before getting sick again--just in the nick of time though. As soon as I unbuckled him he started in the driveway. Then he slept for 3 hours and woke up puking again. Hopefully, that was the last of it. The washing machine is working overtime and I just want everyone to be HEALTHY!

I am missing Colby's game tonight. I told Greg to take her out for supper afterwards so I don't have to cook and we don't have to eat in front of Creighton. I wish I was there with them...I am getting really tired of Thomas the Train videos and cleaning up nasty messes!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

yuck...hopefully you're over the worst of it by now and you are all snuggled in bed, fast asleep. that's where i'm heading...