Thursday, May 18, 2006

Cashing In Early

It's been a busy morning, a busy day, a busy night. Everyone is sleeping peacefully and I am headed that way too. Turning in early tonight.

Colby had her second softball game tonight and was AWESOME again! She got a hit both times she batted and had the chance to play a couple of different positions tonight--catcher, pitcher, shortstop. Very fun to watch.

I am driving the car I THOUGHT that I wanted to buy for 24 hours. Although I am finding out that maybe I don't want it.....UGH....It is just killing me to give up my big SUV. Still trying to weigh out the benefit to getting something that is a little more efficient. So far I'm not convinced.

3 comments:

Cassie said...

hope this friday morning finds you rested and energized! the weekend has arrived!!! let me know what you decide on the crossover car. (you are teaching me so much about cars!:)

Heather said...

I LOVE the car--it just zips around so quick and it's so cute. And it must run on fumes because it uses no gas. However, my kids can actually touch eachother in the back seat and so far it has been a constant fight back there. I was never so glad to get them out of the car this morning :) So bottom line is that I want to keep my Expedition and get the Matrix too. Somehow, I think that defeats the purpose! :-)

Cassie said...

sounds good to me...at least the efficiency part! :) maybe someday...