Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Full Speed Ahead

It seems like we have been in high gear all week so far. Greg is working nights this week so I have had to work double time at home just to keep up. Colby had her last soccer game of the season tonight so that will eliminate two practices and Saturday games for awhile. Whew.... Between softball and soccer we were on the go almost everynight of the week and Saturday mornings. The over-lap time between those two sports has been a little hectic for me. Glad we will have time to stop and think once in awhile now. Down to two nights of practice/games per week now. That is somewhat of a relief.

We are trying to get some things done around the house and the yard and it seems we are chasing our tails most of the time. I spent six hours planting flowers on Saturday just to find that by Monday the cat had decided to dig them up. The yard needs mowed and trimmed, the pond needs cleaned out, the pool needs to be put up, filled and cleaned, and the weeds in my landscaped areas are taking over. My honey-do list keeps getting longer, my own list is a mile long and the longer each of those get the CRABBIER I get. I feel like a need a good couple days at home by myself to get caught up. Hmmmm....I may have to work that out.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

you will do it, i know it! you are the queen of balancing! :)