Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Just Another Day

I feel like we have just been sailing through these last few days. Very few mishaps, no trouble, no major catastrophes, nothing....Kids behaving, school going well, work is fine (I guess), and tasks at home are slowly but surely getting completed. I got a little stressed about some stuff needing done around the house, but I have convinced myself not to worry about it (this is a new concept for me!). I am almost afraid to see what might be on the horizon. Seems like whenever things are going too smooth for too long we get knocked down with something or other. I just pray that this is just a great start to a good, long, peaceful, uneventful, non-hectic summer full of fun.

Greg took a vacation day today so that he could be at Colby's game tonight. See, just having him home one night has been a tremendous lift for me. Gosh, I wonder what it would be like if he were actually home every day(?) At this point, that is just a dream. Don't see things changing anytime in the near future.

Looking forward to a night out tomorrow and to Colby's play at school later this week and of course, the end of the school year!

Sorry, no pictures lately. My camera has been tucked away in the desk and pictures haven't been a priority the last few days. I'll try to get some new ones up soon.

No comments: