Thursday, May 25, 2006

Blushing Bride

 
Today Colby was the princess in her class play "Princess and the Pea". She has been practicing her lines for a week and a half. I asked her last night if she knew her lines and she nonchalantly replied, "yeah, except for the ones on the big page". Well, if she missed any of her lines today I sure didn't notice it. She did a great job speaking loud and clear despite the fact that this morning she told me that she "thinks" she has stage fright. Not real sure, but maybe. She seemed to overcome that shortly after taking the stage for her part. She said that the kids in her class had been teasing her about getting married to Nick. During the play he even got down on one knee and proposed--I missed that picture, oops. Today they performed for the parents and tomorrow for the kindergarten classes. She seemed to enjoy it and I am glad--I was the one who had stage fright and I'm happy she doesn't...YET! Posted by Picasa

No comments: