Saturday, May 27, 2006

A LONG Weekend!

Although this is considered a long weekend with the holiday on Monday, it still is never long enough. We are just going to lay low this weekend. Nothing planned, no where to go. Just stay home and enjoy my kids. Greg is working 16 hour days until Tuesday so we won't see him until Tuesday night. He just shows up to sleep for a few hours and heads back to work. I hate that and so do the kids, but I try to make the best of it and let them do some fun things. Not sure what that will be yet.

Today I got the pump started on the pool, got the chemicals added, secured the solar cover and hopefully it will warm up a bit by tomorrow so they can swim. I am headed to the car dealership today to listen to the great deal they are going to give me all the while in my mind I will be thinking, yeah right, they're trying to screw me. I will walk out without a car, I'm sure. We'll see how it goes.

Creighton is hollering for me to help him with his train set, Colby is washing radishes (that weren't big enough to pick) and Greg is snoring on the couch after working third shift last night. What an exciting life we lead :)

No comments: