Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Nice to be missed....

 
Tonight was "dinner making" night in Bettendorf. We must be getting better at it because we got done in record breaking time leaving just enough time to stop at Starbucks for a "whatever it was" and some chat time. Before I left home this morning I noticed that the cooktop needed a little attention so I squirted some of the cream cleaner on it to set while I was at work. When I got home there were little "I miss you mom" messages from Colby written in it and a few scribbles from Creighton. It looks like everything else in the house is still intact. Everyone is sleeping in their beds, not too much of a mess for me to clean up and they ate supper at McDonalds. So all was well without me tonight, but it still brought a smile to my face to know that they thought about me. I missed them too. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cassie said...

oh, what a great way to end your day! that is so sweet!

Eric and Pam said...

If I would have put that white stuff on my stovetop and left, Lucy would have wiped her finger across there and licked it. You have good kids! :)

There's another one of those "time-saver Heather" tips! You're so smart!