Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Shaggy No More!

 
Finally, Creighton had his haircut today! It has been needed for several weeks, but I waited too long to try to get an appointment. So today I ran out and picked him up on my lunch hour and took him to get a haircut. He's not a shaggy dog anymore, YAH! Then of course he thought it would be a good idea to just go home instead of back to daycare. I would have liked to go home too, but this is too busy of a week. Once it slows down at work and the weather starts staying nice I am going to try to take a lot of days off to just PLAY! And I can't wait! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cassie said...

ok, so when are we getting together for this lesson on balancing??

Heather said...

see--you have to be creative, a haircut on the lunch hour freed up an hour of evening or Saturday time! :) You wouldn't believe what I can pack into 5 lunch hours throughout the week! I would love to get together anytime!