Monday, June 05, 2006

Farewell to Fat

Over the last couple of days I have been completly discouraged with the way my clothes are fitting and how disgusting I look in my swim suit, but still haven't been too motivated to do something about it. In order to make any progress in this area would mean quitting eating all of the things I love and exercising more. Neither one of those things seem too appealing.

But of the blue today my boss suggested that we start a weight loss challenge in the office. So we all (all 4 of us) agreed to weigh in tomorrow and our next weigh in will be July 6th. So, being the competitive person I am, I think that was just what I needed to get motivated. So today I am finally ready to bid farewell to fat. Too bad I couldn't start today and be done tomorrow. I think it's going to be a LONG process....

1 comment:

Cassie said...

i need some sort of motivation like that to bring out my competative streak!