Sunday, June 18, 2006

Father's Day





Today is Father's Day although my kids didn't get to see their father. As he is doing what he does best--working ever so hard to provide for his family. Greg is working several 16 hour days this week (and weekend) in order to get some time off for Colby's upcoming ball games. So we celebrated Father's Day without him by going out for lunch after church and lounging by the pool all afternoon. I tried to downplay the whole "Father's Day" thing so they weren't too upset about not seeing dad on "dad's day". They miss him. And I do too. We love you Greg--see you Wednesday!

(The last picture is of Creighton underwater. While I was taking pictures today he said, "Mom, take a picture of me swimming underGROUND!".)

2 comments:

Eric and Pam said...

I love it when you post water pictures. They are so vivid!

Heather said...

Water pictures is all I have lately. I rarely catch them out of the water!