Monday, June 26, 2006

Summer

 
Creighton attempting to command the dogs tonight. They are finally starting to listen to him...somewhat.




 
Throw three dogs into the picture and Creighton looses control.





 
Don't ask me why Colby was sitting in the gravel driveway playing tonight. But she was. Knowing her, she was organizing the rocks. Everything has it's place, you know!





 
Ahhh...my flowers are in full bloom, very vibrant and one of summer's biggest joys for me.






Tonight I was reminded over and over of how much I love summer. My flowers are beautiful right now. The kids played outside all evening. I got to go on a nice long walk at dusk. I am sad that one month of the summer is gone and seems to have flown by in a wink of the eye. I wish days like today could last forever. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Heather said...

I have no idea why I couldn't get my captions to stay with the pictures they went with. (thanks for the tip on posting multiple pictures Cassie. I reduced their file size and everything is good. Thanks :)

Cassie said...

great!!
i love all the photos! seems like the only command we are teaching our fur ball is "NO!" :)
the flowers ARE beautiful. All my perrineals are really starting to open....also one of my favorite things about summer!

Eric and Pam said...

Lucy killed a bunch of my flowers. Yours are beautiful!!!!