Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Boundaries

I cleaned, organized, sorted, filed and de-filed all day at work. When I got home I was still in the mood so rather than tackle anything in the house I decided to clean the garage. It is now 9pm and I just finished (I did take a break to feed the kids and get them to bed). That garage was disgusting! The kids have an area where they play and it looked like a pigpen. Greg does his little projects and never cleans or picks up the tools he used. We have a multitude of animals that live in there too (puppies, cats, kittens). So, it was in desparate need of some attention. I did some cleaning, sweeping and a little organizing. Greg is working tonight and I have a feeling he isn't going to be as excited about the (somewhat) clean garage as I am. The first time he can't find something it will be MY fault. I may have just overstepped my boundaries. Oh well, it looks good to me :)

8 comments:

Eric and Pam said...

Who needs boundaries when you're cleaning??? :)

Cassie said...

good for you! garages are a huge project to tackle on a week night! way to go!
if greg say anything, you just tell him "then next time, do it yourself!" :)

jody said...

that's nice, cassie. No marriage counseling for you...

Heather said...

It's OK Cassie -- I got where you were coming from--very funny! I have yet to use that line even though it is used on me more often than I care to remember! :)

Cassie said...

thanks heather! it really was meant to be funny. i read several of your posts at once and my first thought when i read this one was reverting back to a previous post. no harm intended JO-DY.

jody said...

don't call me JO-DY. :-)

Cassie said...

:) ok.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»