Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Colby's Sunflower

 
Greg was able to plant sunflower seeds out in the field again this year. So far there is just a few of their pretty little heads peeking out. Colby took some of the seeds and planted a few in our pumpkin patch. This picture is of one of hers. There is just something about sunflowers that I love.

As far as my other flowers that were so beautful about a month ago. Well, lets just say that several pots have been pulled and put away for the year. They didn't survive the heat very well this week and some of them were fried.

The weeds were starting to overtake my landscaping too. So I asked Greg to get out the Roundup and go on weed patrol. It looks like he pretty much killed everything green--the good plants and the weeds. I can't complain though as I'll get the standard response - "Then do it yourself next time". So, I'll bite my tongue and be thankful that I have a few less plants to water :-) Posted by Picasa

No comments: