Thursday, September 28, 2006

Goodbye for now

 
 
Today my last grandparent, Gramma Viner, was laid to rest. She did not suffer with a lengthy illness and for that I am grateful. She looked good today in her very pretty dress and red nail polish. Some things I will always remember about her is her chili, chicken and noodles, sitting at her kitchen table looking out the window for hours on end, her many hair colors (and styles) and of course, who could EVER forget, her umbrella hat!

I came across these pictures tonight taken during one of her birthday celebrations. Oh she always loved a good party and many times she was the life of the party!

Over the course of the last 9 years I have attended the funerals of all of my grandparents. I am thankful for each of them and have fond memories of all. Posted by Picasa

No comments: