Thursday, September 28, 2006

Homecoming Parade

 
 
 
 
Colby was selected to ride on the homecoming float for Colorado School. One student in each class was picked to ride and the others were able to walk behind if they wanted to. Colby was very proud and felt very special. I asked her the other day how she was picked and this was her response "I used to be naughty at school and now I'm good so I got picked". I'm sure this was not the case, although she loves to talk at school instead of do her work sometimes! She had a great time helping put the finishing touches on the float. The theme was "Grill the Dogs" so they had "Camp Colorado" and they were cooking paper dogs on sticks over the "fire". And Principal Williams was cooking Creighton's stuffed dog on the grill. Apparently they were all supposed to bring stuffed dogs and Colby was the only one that did--but, of course she took Creighton's instead of her own. Posted by Picasa

No comments: