Monday, February 12, 2007

Computerless....

I think my modem is shot. I have been computerless all weekend. And that's ok. I got a lot more reading done than I would have otherwise :) I had a shopping day on Saturday, 3 volleyball matches Sunday and some progress was made on the final plan for Creighton's room. Greg and I hit Menards for the chair rail and 4 gallons of paint--so I am hoping my computer will still be down for a few days and I can paint instead of blog :)

Not much else went on this weekend. More later when I can post some pictures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its amazing. I can live without my phone but take my computer and I am helpless!

Andrea Schmidt said...

We missed you at Small Group on Sunday, but I hope you had fun at volleyball. Have a good week, and good luck with your painting.:)