Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Ohhh, NO!

I wasn't sure I wanted to share this story or not, but since Greg and I have had a few laughs about it, I decided what the heck. Saturday morning the kids were in the living room watching cartoons, Greg was making them eggs and I was waiting for Kathy so we could head out for a day of shopping. I was chatting with Greg in the kitchen and had just leaned over and whispered something to him that made us both giggle a little (and maybe blush a bit too) :) About that time Colby walked in the kitchen and noticed that her mom and dad were being a little silly. She squealed, "EEEEEWWWWW, SEX!" and ran back into the living room. My first thought was, "how does she even know that word" and my second thought was "hopefully this story doesn't get twisted and repeated". The phrase "sex in the kitchen" kept coming to mind and I just hoped that this innocent situation did not get taken out of context! So far, no calls from any parents or teachers wondering what kind of perverse parents we are :0 Keeping our fingers crossed on that one :)

No comments: