Saturday, March 17, 2007

Accessories, Accessories......

"The only thing that separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize" Clairee from Steel Magnolias....obviously I have seen that movie WAY too many times ;)
Anyway--I have been looking for fun little "train" things to accessorize Creighton's room. I have found some neat stuff on ebay this week that should be arriving soon. I found the Lionel Train lamp at Menards of all places (it even goes into motion and makes sounds). But, what stands out most is the WONDERFUL train photos that my friend Dan took in South Dakota. They are GREAT!! There are more than just these three shown, but I haven't taken photos of the whole room yet (it is still incomplete). Thanks Dan for use of your photos. They are beautiful and Creighton was THRILLED!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: