Saturday, March 17, 2007

Getting Veeerrrryyyy Close :)

We are getting very close to getting Creighton's "train room" done. Greg's parents helped with all of the construction part of it, I did all of the painting and today my mom did all of the detailed hanging up stuff and put up the mural. And today, Dave, Tangie and the kids watched Creighton while we worked so that he would have a little suprise when he got home. It has been a group effort and everyone's help has been so appreciated! Final pictures will come when I get all my stuff I have ordered off of ebay this week and carpet is laid next Monday. But, for today, Creighton was very excited to have trains on his walls, bed and train curtains . Never mind that his carpet is covered with paint and drywall mud :)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

jody said...

it looks so good!
so fun.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Any boy would be thrilled! I love it!

Anonymous said...

i love it!! good job!