Thursday, March 29, 2007

A boring post - recap of the week.

Things are all quiet in the house tonight. The typical late evening sounds of the dishwasher, washer and dryer are all that can be heard. Kids are sleeping peacefully and I am pretty much just wasting time :) It's been a fast moving week. Monday was a little crazy with gymnastics at two different times and soccer practice in between. Then Tuesday conferences, Wednesday NOTHING and tonight Greg got the soccer duty while I came home and cooked (if you call making Hamburger Helper cooking :), picked up the house and started laundry.

This week at work has been a complete brain drain. I am learning and setting up a new computer system and website so that our customers will have the opportunity to register for our classes online. This is very brain intensive training and I am amazed at how much work goes into the setting up of a system of this magnitude. Hopefully, once the initial work is done and I get more familiar with it all, that it will be easy to maintain and operate. But, for now my brain is on overload and I have three more full days of training. Pray for my stamina this week and next!

No comments: