Sunday, April 15, 2007

Tomorrow is Monday already???

Another weekend has come and gone. It's Sunday night and I feel like I need another two days at home to get caught up! Is 'caught up' even possible?? Seems the work around here is neverending. I did get a lot more yardwork done today. But, the laundry was ignored so I dug through it and am washing the necessities tonight. Which means everything else will have to wait.

I mulched, picked up sticks, cleaned out the pond and set rocks today. I love a day of physical labor. I actually feel like I accomplished something and got a little exercise in the process. In between loads of mulch I stopped and pitched a few baseballs to each of the kids. They enjoyed a full day outside today too. But, of course in my busyness I didn't get any pictures all weekend. They did all of the same old stuff though--baseball, four-wheeler, digging in the dirt, etc.

Greg worked and then came home and built more fence. His projects are neverending too. Thankfully, we are done with inside projects for now and can concentrate on outside stuff. We don't do much inside once spring hits.

We are getting anxious to start our newest endeavor-- I'll post more on that when everything is finalized.

Tomorrow is the start of another busy week after an exhausting weekend. Five days of school, five days of work, three days of soccer, two days of preschool, two days of softball and a partridge in a pear tree.....

No comments: