Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Again....

I am struggling with my jaw/ear dysfunction again. Since Sunday afternoon I have thought that if this pain doesn't subside in my head/jaw/ear/neck that I am going to die. Not really, but at some points throughout the day it hurts so bad I feel on the verge of puking. It's awful. Nothing provides relief. Allergies exascerbate the problem so this time of the year is seemingly going to be a struggle. I am working. I am irritated and crabby. And my patience has been pretty much zilch. So if I happen to yell at you or speak rudely or ignore you, it's not intentional. :) Not looking for sympathy here. Maybe just a prayer or two.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry heather. you will be in my prayers. yuck!

jody said...

geez, heather, that must be really frustrating. I can't even imagine. I am so sorry--I will remember you in my prayers as well...

Anonymous said...

Heather, Get better fast...I'll pray for you.

and thanks for the sympathy about my toe! :)