Friday, August 17, 2007

The need for color...

I've got a lot of projects in the line-up, most of which include painting. This is the to-do list for the upcoming days:

paint door frame between living rooms
paint porch walls
paint trim in bathroom
sand and paint bathroom cabinets
clean out spare room
paint spare room and make it look like a bedroom rather than a junk storage area
replace light fixtures in hallway
pick out new back door
new blinds in my bedroom

Time for some sprucing up to get done around our place. Hopefully, my energy runs high this weekend (and the kids do not :)

This has to be accomplished in addition to all of the regular weekend chores. I plan on getting little sleep and a lot done!
(I figure if I actually make a list and write it down I will be more accountable and motivated...we'll see)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love lists!!!!

Good luck checking things off!