Saturday, August 18, 2007

Well....

My kids can not possibly be in a room together without some sort of squabble starting. Even when they are playing together it usually ends up in a fight. It's constant and it's driving me crazy. In the car...they fight. In the pool...they fight. In the toyroom...they fight. Wherever, whenever. It gets frustrating.

Today Colby was supposed to be cleaning the toyroom. She walked into the living room for whatever reason, Creighton apparently kicked her as she walked by, and of course she yells, "MOOOOMMMM, Creighton kicked me!" I ignore it, I didn't see it and frankly I'm tired of dealing with them when they are pestering eachother. So at this point I hear her say, "I'm gonna kick him back". When of course, I come up with the old stand-by, "Two wrongs don't make a right". Colby comes back with "Yeah, it makes it equal".

Ok then. Never thought of it that way. Leave it to Colby....

No comments: