Thursday, September 20, 2007

Tired

It is after midnight. I have been up for about 19 hours now working my tail off, at work all day and at home tonight. I just quit for tonight because I felt like I was spinning in circles, but not having any energy to stop and do anything of significance. At this point in the wee hours of the morning EVERYTHING just seems to daunting to take on. I am off work the rest of the week. I will be tackling many more projects over the next few days. I am thankful for dear friends and family that so willingly gave up their days this week to help me.

Skipping dinner has become a habit this week so after some Lucky Charms I am going to crash. By the way, I hate milk and I don't eat cereal. That's how my stressful day is ending....with a crummy 'meal'.

Pray for some renewed strength and energy for me tomorrow.

No comments: