Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Monday's Fun

I have been taking Creighton to do something fun on Monday's while Colby is at her piano lesson. One week it was to the riverfront to play and this week out for ice cream. He really doesn't mind not getting to do all of the things Colby does because it is usually made up for by getting a little one-on-one time with mom. Which for now is a real treat for him--I dread the day that it's not so great to him anymore.


Watching a barge go by....very fascinating
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics, and nice one on one time-good job, mom! :) donna g

Andrea Schmidt said...

What in the world girl! Take the meds and quit being stubborn. I think this is God's way of telling you to slow down a bit, what do you think?
Your such a sweetheart, and a great Mom! I love the pictures of your beautiful boy. You should send in a photo for the Kids Gap Model Search, seriously. :)
Some day I'll get a moment free to blog, but I had to take a little break to see what was going on with you. :)