Thursday, February 14, 2008

A Brand New Day

Things are looking up today. Amazing what a little sleep and a new day can do for your spirits. Creighton is now going FULL force. Back to normal I would say. Tires easily, but that is expected.

Colby has really perked up since last night. I didn't have to give her anything for a fever all night and she ate some breakfast this morning. She has a little bit of a bounce in her step today.

And, I, well I still have a broken leg, but it's ok. Not much pain. Just slows me down a bit and hinders movement. But, hey, in a matter of weeks it will be like new again.

So, pity party is over. And I think we are on the upward side of things around here. Now, if my house wasn't such a disaster I would be a happy camper!

Happy Valentines Day!

No comments: