Thursday, February 14, 2008

Weird

When I look back at the happenings of the last two weeks I almost can't help but feel like I have been living a really crappy dream. One where something goes wrong with one of us every day. I feel like we are targets of some very bad jokes. It's just weird having so many things wrong in such a short period of time.

It really seems a bit surreal that on top of it all I broke my leg. That just seems crazy! I have worked so hard at trying to keep from getting sick and then I break a leg! That's just wrong.

And I am truly thankful for my friends, you know who you are, who have sent words of encouragement. I clung tight to those words as I tried so hard to keep from being cynical. Thank you. Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seriously??? I'm so behind! I'm so sorry!! Wish I was close and could bring you a meal and some Starbucks. :-) Praying you're feeling better each and every day!!