Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday

Today all I was going to post was good stuff. You know, great pics of the kids, what a great day it was, dad is getting better, etc. You know, just good stuff.

So, Colby went after school to spend the night with a friend (after deciding this at noon today and calling me from school to ask :), Creighton is crashed on the couch, dad is so/so with a long road of recovery ahead (still in the hospital and a LONG day of suffering yesterday), my day was long and tiring, etc.

Not really too much good or bad to report. No pictures--no kids to take of them unless you want sleeping pics of Creighton. I am ready to crash. Tomorrow will be a pretty low-key day. I have a meeting with our realtor in the morning and that is the ONLY obligation for the day. Hopefully, I will be able to hobble outside and try to chop some ice off the drive when it starts to melt. This is going to be a SLOPPY mess out here. What a perfect time to get the house on the market :)

No comments: