Sunday, February 24, 2008

Friday's Appt.

So, this past Friday I had a dr. appt. to get my leg checked. Got new xrays and they pretty much look the same as the last ones. Still broke. Two more weeks before my next appt. and another set of xrays. I could have my own album of xrays before too long. I did get a little good news in that I only have to use my crutches when I am going to do a lot of walking and if I am going to be up a lot. As much of a pain as they are, they really do help. So, I have been hobbling around a little bit without them and a little with them. When I don't use them my gait is so strange that it kills my back and my good leg. I am ready for this to be over, but I am constantly reminding myself that this injury is so temporary and there are many people that live a lifetime with their handicaps and injuries. My heart aches for them. And I am thankful that I am one day closer to being healed.

No comments: