Sunday, February 24, 2008

Does it ever stop???

My kids arguing and fighting, that is. I sure hope this is just their age or something. Today they fought in the car, they fought at church, they fought at lunch. I begged them to just try to not fight on the way home. It lasted two minutes and they were fighting and tattling. I was ready to plug my ears and start yelling, la la la la la la at the top of my lungs. I couldn't listen another minute today. They are outside riding the four-wheeler (and fighting I am sure). They are supposed to be chipping the ice off of the sidewalk. We'll see how much of it gets done. At this point, I am not going to check because I will probably catch them arguing about something and I can't listen to any more of that today...

1 comment:

Theresa said...

We're going through this too. I pointed out to Ian how unpleasant it would be if his dad and I did nothing but scream and pick at each other, and he considered it for a minute, then went back to fighting. I think it must be normal, but it really stinks!