Saturday, February 23, 2008

Two things

One from Creighton and one from Colby...

Today Creighton walked outside and said "It's summer. We didn't need to wear coats!"

And Colby. Today she spent much of the day and evening at my brother Dave's house. Sounds like she hung out with Tangie (her aunt) quite a bit throughout her stay. I asked Colby, "did you have fun with Tangie today?" She said "YES! It was sooo fun! She's not like 'regular' moms. Like you. You are old fashioned".

So Creighton thought it was summer and I'm an old fashioned regular mom.

I cleaned the house all day. Colby stayed with Dave and his family all day. Creighton went to Dave's for a couple of hours then went out to Uncle Jay's to go sledding behind the four-wheeler. I am pretty sure they had a lot more fun than staying home with me. Especially since I am old-fashioned and all....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.