Saturday, February 16, 2008

We GOTTA get out of here!

We have been in this house WAY TOO long! Colby's doctor sprung her loose yesterday as she is now considered non-contagious. Still a little tired, etc. but ready to get to get out for a little bit. I can't sit in this house another day so I went out to 'practice driving' and I think I can do it safely. I found a couple pair of pants that are wide legged enough to get over my monstrous leg . I wasn't about to go out in sweat pants.

So not knowing what we should do we decided to go to church. Sounds like the weather might be bad tomorrow so we'll go to church and the store tonight and stay home tomorrow.

Kelsey came out and got our house back in order today. We are so thankful for her!

Things are looking up around here and I am looking forward to a Saturday night worship time.

The kids have asked for Happy Joes after that. Hmmm. We'll SEE...

1 comment:

Beckysblog said...

Glad everyone's feeling better. Seriously cant believe you broke your leg.