Sunday, September 21, 2008

A couple of random pics from the weekend

Beau with his toad friend
Nice throw-in buddy!
A picnic in the park after the soccer game
A hummingbird--first time I have ever got a picture of one

We also got Blaze out and did a little riding at sunset last night. I took a few pics of Colby riding, but it was a little too dark. I think I am going to get him out for a ride again later this afternoon. This is such perfect weather for him. He was pretty gung-ho this spring, and always wanting to run, run, run. But, I think his body is preparing for winter and he has slowed down again. I love to ride when he is in a lazy mood :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is an incredible pic of the bird. You need to enter that into some contest! It's awesome! dg

Cassie said...

that hummingbird one is awesome!
did you get a new camera?

Heather said...

nope. that's my same old camera. i am looking though. just haven't been able to justify spending the money on a new camera...yet. :)