Monday, September 15, 2008

PJ's and Driving

Tonight I picked the kids up from their after-school daycare. I asked the usual questions and when Creighton responded to "how was your day?" he said: "Good, but I wore my pajamas. I said "what? no, you got your clothes on." Then he promptly pulled down his shirt and said, "See, I forgot to take my pajamas off and I put my clothes on over my jammies".

Oops....am I a bad mom for not noticing??? No 'mother of the year' award here....again:)

And, for the record, my children are currently out in the field learning to drive--not sure that is a good thing. Hopefully, they will understand the concept of 'only driving with an adult and ONLY out in the field!

I seem to remember a young 12 year old girl driving her mom's mustang to McDonalds once. Not sure who THAT was?!?!?! :)

No comments: