Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Nightcap

I worked late tonight trying to finish up something so it wasn't waiting for me in the morning. Came home fixed supper, got the kids to bed and now I am vegging on the couch watching HGTV thinking about possibly folding the two loads on laundry that are staring at me.

Our house listing had expired so we re-listed it yesterday. April 1st is our target date to have this place SOLD. After that, the house we are interested in will hit the market and probably be sold in short order. So, all we can do is pray that the right people show up and soon!

Glad tomorrow is Friday, but there is a lot on our plates for the weekend. Not so sure there will be any time for relaxing and regrouping before Monday.

Oh and my Wii Fit arrived yesterday. Can't wait to get it set up and get started!

No comments: