Thursday, January 29, 2009

Whew--it's done!

I had a presentation to do this morning. I worked hard on it yesterday until the wee hours this morning. All while I had a pounding headache that wasn't allowing me to think clearly. It had to be perfect. I had one chance to sell this thing. I had one opportunity to gain the approval of the higher-ups for this program. I had to have the right words and all the answers. I had to show them how important and beneficial this could be. That this would be money well spent and that our return would be far greater than what we put into it. It was just me. It was all on my shoulders to get the buy-in. I had a support system in place, but this was my presentation. And I did it. Tentatively, we will be moving forward soon. It's important to me. I hope my passion for this came through loud and clear.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

i'm sure you did great!
way to go and good luck.
i'll be anxious to hear what it's all about!! :)