Saturday, January 10, 2009

What A Day~

Nothing too exciting, but what I thought would be a couple hours turned into a day long trip. I went to Best Buy to look at some laptops that I had been researching online. I wanted to see them, touch them, and just get a general feel for the ones I have been looking at. Ended up liking one, which wasn't the one I probably would have ordered had I not seen them. Of course, out of stock. So I went home and ordered it online. Not really a wasted trip, but I sure didn't want to spend quite that long in Davenport today.

Got home and fed the kiddos supper and now have some banana bread baking in the oven! Oh it smells soooo good. Not necessarily part of my new healthy eating habit that I am attempting to establish, but all things in moderation, right?! My mom has the BEST recipe for banana bread and I can't wait for a piece!

Laundry is going tonight and tomorrow has been reserved for cleaning out the toyroom. Hopefully, I can PURGE, PURGE, PURGE!!!

Pretty exciting stuff, I know.

No comments: