Sunday, February 15, 2009

Spa Day


Colby and I declared it spa day at our house. We got out the footbath and had pedicures. I was getting my pedi, 'working' on the computer, watching Daytona, texting and interacting with the kids. All at the same time. Lots of multi-tasking going on.
Somehow I still got stuck cooking supper. Oh wait, who else would do it???? I can honestly say I hate to cook. Period. No baking, cooking, nothing. It's just too messy and time consuming for me. Yep, I totally hate it.
And we had game night in my room before bed tonight. Somehow, Colby ditched us for MY computer. She was sending out emails asking for prayer that our dog comes home un harmed. Boy, you don't know how hard we are praying for that. Amazing how they become such a part of the family. Amazing how much more you realize that AFTER they are gone! Come back Lucy, girl!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cassie said...

oh heather...i was hoping to come to your blog tonight and see news that lucy came home. i'm sorry...