Friday, February 20, 2009

Why....

haven't I posted anything????? Because I....have....nothing. I haven't abandoned my blog, I just don't have much to say. We have been doing some of the same ol', same ol'.

Had some sickness- colds, strep, etc, lots of work, still no dog, no house sale, no pictures taken...blah, blah, blah.

Creighton did come home from baseball on Tuesday with his new uniform and oh...my...gosh...does he ever look like a superstar. Not sure how he'll do on the field, but dang he looks cuter than ever. No pictures, just trust me on that :)

Not much planned for the weekend. Colby has a basketball game tonight and then I am going out with friends afterwards, another game for Colby Sat. morning, a baby shower Sat. afternoon and more work in the bathroom on Sunday (another wall of wallpaper to come down, grrrrr!...)

No comments: