Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Poor guy....

This young man is SICK! I knew it was strep at the first sign of symptoms so I took him to the doctor right away so we could get on antibiotics and get it kicked before it got severe. Well, 2.5 days later he is getting worse by the hour. I called the doctor back because this isn't typical with his other bouts of strep. Usually within 24 hours you wouldn't know he had anything. We had to cancel our little getaway which thoroughly disappointed Colby. Creighton really didn't care because he doesn't even have to energy to sit up. So much for a couple of days off and getting away for a little family fun. We'll have to try again another time. For now, we are praying this boy gets better SOON!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry, not a stoker, I promise!! So, I am sorry that you didn't get to go and do your thing.....so sorry!! :( I hope things are getting better around the house by now....