Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Fishing......(warning: lots of pics !)

Sunday afternoon Colby went with Uncle Jay so I told Creighton we would do something fun after I finished mowing. Of all things, he chose fishing after looking around the garage and spying his Spidey pole. I thought, oh boy, I don't know how to fish!!! This could be interesting. So, Creighton called Uncle Dave to join us, since I wasn't so sure I could do this on my own :) After driving all over town to several gas stations looking for bait we finally found some worms and were on our way. He snagged one big fish that fell off right at the bank and other than that he pretty much practiced his casting, never leaving the pole in the water long enough to catch another fish.....but, the pretty evening sure made for some nice pics....



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Beckysblog said...

Awesome pictures!