Monday, October 24, 2011

Stuff

Well....my thoughts haven't changed on my new job--it is PERFECT for me! Who knew I would love it sooo much? I still can't believe how unaware I was that I was so unhappy in my former job. I knew it was time for a change, knew there were things that I was just completely burned out on, but still....no idea how happy I would be and what a huge weight would be lifted. And the difference between working for a privately owned company vs. municipal government....HUGE. I won't even go there. That could be a book. The people, my team....oh so grateful to be a part of it.

So....working 40 hours a week at work, still doing Scentsy which adds a few more hours of work to my week, Greg worked the last 30 days=10 hour days=7 days a week, running Creighton to Milan FOUR DAYS A WEEK for baseball, plus basketball practice, Colby just finishing up West volleyball and softball and starting Power Volleyball....that's just the tip of it...I am running RAGGED right now. It's all good, but I am on the go and BUSY from 6:30am til at least 10:30pm.

And to top it all off...I am sitting here watching the Cardinals game and a mouse just ran across the living room. Ick....

I'm going outside to sit in the hot tub.....my few minutes to unwind, relax the mind and body before I hit the sack.

1 comment:

Mis Anthropy said...

Did you catch it???